Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – Fishing Info

About McBride Outside Guide Service

Where does McBride Outside Guide Service fish?

We fish the Oklahoma area, including Keystone Lake, Fort Gibson Lake, Skiatook Lake, Sooner Lake.

What are the target fish?

Target fish include Striped Bass, Crappie, White Bass, Catfish, Paddlefish

Where in Oklahoma to we meet our guests?

We meet at McBride Outside Guide Service ( 1926 OK-151, Sand Springs, OK 74063, USA ), Harbor Grill ( Keystone Harbor of Oklahoma Marinas, 1989, CrossTimbers Harbor Ln, Mannford, OK 74044, USA ), Whitehorn Cove Marina ( 34561 E 700 Rd, Wagoner, OK 74467, USA ), Skiatook Point ( Skiatook Point, Skiatook, OK 74070, USA )

Do I need a STATE Fishing license?

Yes, a Fishing license is required

Where do I get a STATE Fishing license?

An Oklahoma fishing license is required for individuals aged 16 years and older. Anglers fishing the Red River will also be required to have an Oklahoma issued fishing license. Please visit the Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation for more information and to purchase your license.

How much should I Tip?

It is customary to tip 20% of the trip total. We work tirelessly to make sure you have a guest experience!

Do I need to bring my own gear?

No, we provide standard gear such as rods and reels so you don’t need to worry about anything. But please feel free to bring you own gear if you prefer.